Welcome to Wests!
The Western Suburbs District Cricket Club caters for junior boys and girls aged 5 to 17, women and men's senior players which includes 1st to 6th Grade Cricket in Premier Cricket. Also as part of Premier Cricket, Wests will be fielding sides in the Lord's Taverners boys competition and the Girls Youth Premier competition. We provide an opportunity for all players, from beginners through to those wishing to pursue representative opportunities and top level cricket in the Premier Competition.
Wests can cater for whatever skill level you or your child is currently at or wishing to achieve. Most importantly to have the opportunity to learn the skills of cricket, have fun playing with a team, watching as a parent and simply enjoy cricket as part of our fantastic club!
Bring your family and friends!
Cricket is even more fun when you can play with your friends and be cheered on by your family!
Why Join Wests?
Western Suburbs District Cricket Club is a not for profit community organisation run by volunteers.
Our aim is deliver value and benefits to our members including:
- Pre-season and school holiday clinics
- Cricket Australia accredited coaches including several Level 2 Coaches!
- Membership from $150
- Family discounts in junior ages Under 10 through to Under 15/17
- The new faster game format for juniors! Shorter pitch, less players per team to get in the game!
- Women's Cricket! Wests have had a women's team since it's inception and many going on to representative level!
- Senior Men can play socially or strive to achieve a position in the 1st Grade team.
- WSDCC is both proud and excited to announce the appointment of former
Australian and Qld Cricket Coach John Buchanan to the role of Head Coach
for the 2018/19 season.
- Our youth cricketers have the opportunity to play in the Lord's Taverners and the Girls Youth Cricket Premier competition.
- The Junior Club and Senior Club are merging! This means a better and easier transition for Juniors to Seniors! The opportunity to meet new people, create new friendships and have fun!